Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long time din update my blog ..LAZYzz




From now until the New Year, there are about a full 10 days did not update my blog has. .

Since the New Year did not want to open the computer, grasp and between the family members,
relatives and friends is important!

After the New Year pictures wanted to put a good mood thank you, but because there is a big
package Sen's Day, so have to wait another busy out to the streets, no space at home, play
computer

On the day before the end of all the festivals, but we must exam. . Examination after the holiday,
while another holiday tuition, can not go to kl, lao gong may need to be out of kl, and is very
reluctant, we must separated. . .

Without you the days to come I will definitely not used to! Will be thinking of you every day, I
will get lonely!

lao gong, and now I found I really do love a good loveto you! Without you I can live forever? You
are my life has been a fixed seat, no one can be changed! Thank you love me! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment