Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

What 's wrong ??

Was my fault? Or do u wrong?
Come on...now I do not know who's wrong ad..
It seems that we are in the Cold War, right?
If there is no wrong, then you are to say for me that day but in practice, right?
Perhaps you missed the meaning of it?
But I think this time I was not wrong, and you feel right
I know you have a lot of times I also know that this time you will not let me
So you do opt out of consciousness?
Lose us this feeling??
We do not make concessions only lead to the consequences of breaking up
This is do you want?
Although I often say that breaking up the mouth, but the heart was crying...
You are also aware of these it?
Ah... Now you say nothing, do nothing...
On behalf of what?
Waiting for me to say end?

No comments:

Post a Comment